Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Zulily and Toms

Have you heard of Zulily? I always see their ads online and never thought anything of it, but one time they had the most beautiful shoes and I couldn't ignore them, I had to click. I checked out their site and they were having a great deal on Toms shoes, if you haven't tried Toms it's a must, and not for the look, it's for the fact that they are super comfortable!
I checked out their site and they were having a great deal on Toms shoes, if you haven't tried Toms it's a must, and not for the look, it's for the fact that they are super comfortable! Toms also gives a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair purchased, that's a pretty good deal if you ask me.
I chose a pair of the slip-ons in the silver herringbone color, I would recommend going down a half size in the slip-ons, I am usually a 6.5 but these would have fit perfectly in a 6. The wedges I ordered were perfect in a 6.5 and the color is described as black metallic but it's more of a dark denim look, these wedges are fabulous and comfortable, now I just need warm weather!
Now with all that said, if you do order from Zulily.com be prepared for a long wait time for you purchase, they do warn you and explain the way they operate so you know that it's going to be anywhere between one and three weeks before you get your order, but I saved like $40 ordering the Toms from zulily versus any other site I have seen them on, the wait also wasn't too bad because it's too cold, snowy, and wet to wear either of these right now, but I'm happy to add them to my shoe collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment