Monday, June 24, 2013

Tom Cruise is Jack Reacher

Movie of the weekend was Jack Reacher...I had hoped to see the new Man of Steel but on Sunday when we were ready to go to the movies I was wearing glasses, I know so lazy of me, but I did not want to put my contacts in to go see the movie in 3D so we just watched the one we had rented. Jack Reacher is not one of Tom Cruise's best movies, I expected much more action from him. The movie had a lot of slow parts, I actually found it difficult to follow at times. I'm not sure what is going on with movies lately but this one two thumbs down, unless you just like to look at Tom then it's okay, not really any shirtless scenes though, so I would go with one of the Mission Impossibles if you need a Tom fix. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm new on Instagram,maybe you like my site?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete