Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer tote

So it's getting warm out and I needed a new bag for summer, okay maybe I didn't need it but I wanted it. Something about the season changing makes me want to shop and buy things, when I should be going through my boxes and drawers to see what I already have.I had a purse similar to this one but it is rather worn and doesn't have the cross body strap that this one has. I can sling this bag over my shoulder and I can toss the strap over my neck and wear it across my body, it's perfect for summer and vacation. It's big enough to hold my essentials and to hold a camera when we are on vacation or when we are showing our summer guests around town. I'm very happy with my purchase, I searched long and hard for a good summer bag that was a great price, trust me very long and hard search. I didn't want to spend a lot but wanted a decent quality that will last the season. This bag is called the jamestown tote and it's from Francesca's Collection, http://www.francescas.com, we only have Francesca's around here that I know of and I love them, the problem is the shops are a little small and have so much to look at that sometimes it gets a bit crowded. I purchased my bag online, I actually was surprised to find out they had a website since they seem like such a small boutique. Purchasing online was a good thing because the day I purchased they were having a 30% off sale and shipping was not bad, the total cost was around $35 and the bag is normally $48 before shipping and sales tax. Now I'm looking forward to going around town with my new bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment