Friday, May 24, 2013

OOTD

Yay it's finally Friday! It's a bit chilly in Cincinnati today, it's been so warm all week and of course it's cools off for the weekend, to prevent me from playing outside in the sunshine. Well I can still play outside just in jeans instead of shorts or a bikini. 

I'm excited for tomorrow, it's going to be an early morning for me but well worth it. I am going to meet up with mom at 9:30 and we are going to start the day with massages followed by pedicures and then it's off to do a tiny bit of shopping. She wants to stop at Victoria Secret, they are having their panty raid sale this weekend, meaning 7 pairs for $26 instead of the normal 5 pairs for $26, it's a good deal, but I am more than well stocked at the moment, and they hold the sale a couple of times each year. My tiny bit of shopping will include Old Navy, I need to update my white button down shirt. I have one white button down and it's very business and professional as it's from Express, I want something a bit more casual to wear with jeans and flip flops or Sperry's.
By the way the sweater in today's outfit is from the Loft, I love going there for tops, the store can be pricey but they have great sales.
What are your weekend plans?? Anyone else going for a massage or pedicure?

No comments:

Post a Comment