Thursday, May 2, 2013

OOTD and new from Starbucks

Yesterday was a long day, tough day at work and even tougher night at school. It was my last class before finals week, next week, and the professor was in a hurry to cover so much material that she had left out all semester. By the end of class I wanted to just shut my brain down.

This could be my new favorite outfit, I think it's cute and comfy. The jeans are from Hollister so is the tank, and the sweater is from Old Navy, not sure when I got it, the shoes are Steve Madden, and the awesome belt is a thrift store find for 50 cents, best thrift store purchase ever.

I was so exhausted last night that I needed more of a boost than the Chai tea provides so I went with something new for my Starbucks dinner. I tried the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappe, it was delicious, it had a chocolate whipped cream on it and sprinkles of chocolate cookies! I should have gotten an extra shot of espresso in there because made with just coffee was not enough to power me through the evening, half way through class I was yawning. I made it though, and now onward with today!

No comments:

Post a Comment