Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lunch time

Yesterday the weather was perfect for lunch outside on the deck, and that is just what Guido and I did. We soaked up some sunshine for a little bit before I had to head back to work, which was tough, I could have spent a few hours out there.

I had a delicious peanut butter banana sandwich, don't you love my plates, hahaha, way more fun than the boring white paper plates. The monkey looks so fitting with the bananas.

Today is going to be another fantastic sunny day, should be able to soak up some more sun on the deck for lunch. I have my last accounting class for the semester, next week is the final exam so it doesn't count as a class meeting. I finished my management business policy class, the last paper was very interesting, I had to choose a movie, any movie and apply business strategy to it, I chose Iron Man, and it was a lot of fun to look at the movie from a business perspective instead of just the rich playboy superhero that saves the world.  So that being said, 1 week and 1/2 and it's summer break!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment