Monday, April 29, 2013

Saturday wedding

Saturday my cousin got married, they had a small wedding at a church and then we all headed down the street to a park for the reception. It was nicely done, we had picnic foods, games, and a DJ, best of all Guido was allowed to come and celebrate with everyone.


Note to self, always take pictures before you are 4 beers and 2 jello shots deep, hahaha I think the picture shows what happens when you wait until you have tossed back a few, your smiles tend to be a little lopsided.
Guido met a new friend

Guido getting a lift from dad

A few more pictures, I forgot all about taking pictures until about 10 minutes before I was going to leave so I snapped a few really fast.


The weather held out, it was a bit chilly, however the beer and jello shots helped with that. It was a great celebration, I'm so happy for my cousin and his new wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment