Tuesday, April 23, 2013

OOTD and new shoes!

Ok here are pics of the new shoes I was talking about the other day, they are from aerosoles, which when I was younger I thought that is a brand for older women but they have really stepped up their game in the design aspect. They are super comfortable, that is what Aerosoles is known for, but these have the cutest black patent leather straps, I'm really in love, these shoes will be worn out by summers end for sure.


I also have a new scarf that my mom got for me, it has a seafoam colored chevron print on it, I think it will be great for spring and summer.



Little closer view of the shoes




Yesterday I worked, went to the doctor, had my hair colored and trimmed, and a quick stop at the grocery store because I didn't have the important things to make my mocha latte, hahaha, that's very important to me. 
Tonight after work I think is going to be spent catching up on my studies, the semester is almost over, and I don't have a summer class this year, which is good and bad. It is bad because it drags out how long I have left to finish my degree, good because that means I can take a couple trips this summer. School is finished in May and I'm hoping for a little trip to the west coast for just a few days and later this summer we would like to take a family vacation with Guido to the Upper Peninsula in Michigan, we rented a cabin there last summer and it was fantastic, Guido was happy as could be having a cabin right on Lake Superior for a whole week. Oh I'm dreaming of my feet in the sand!

No comments:

Post a Comment