Sunday, March 31, 2013

Saturday morning Cars & Coffee

Saturday was again lovely weather, so I joined my husband for his Saturday morning Cars and Coffee at Fuel coffee shop. Every Saturday people from all over the tristate gather at this little coffee shop and show off their pride and joys, I mean their fancy cars. This lovely old porsche was my favorite of the day. The weather was so great, they had a huge turnout, it was difficult to pick a favorite. If you do make a trip out to Fuel for a Saturday morning cars and coffee gathering make sure to get some biscuits and gravy, homemade and yummy, and the coffee drinks, well it's much better than starbucks.




This is my husband's car after she got detailed on friday, she looks better than she did the day we picked her up from the dealer.
Wish I was a bit taller and then I could have taken a much better picture of the people that turned out and all of their cars, when you are short as me the view is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment