Sunday, March 31, 2013

Blueberry scones!

I woke up to a dreary, grey Easter morning, so I grabbed a cup of tea and curled up on the couch, of course after a few minutes my husband, clears his throat, and says um what is our Sunday breakfast, so I whipped up some yummy blueberry scones. I used the sticky fingers mix they sell at whole foods market and tossed in some extra blueberries, because there is never enough blueberries, mmmm!




These were super simple and delicious to make, one of these days I'll make a batch from start to finish without the premixed stuff.
I made my third trip to Whole Foods this weekend and I have decided it is worth it for somethings but other things I can just go to the regular store that is about 3 minutes from my house. I do like the fact that the choices are all organic at the Whole foods store but the cost of having a grocery store of all organic products adds up and can hurt your wallet. So now that I have made a few trips I feel I know the products well enough to go back to shopping at the standard grocer and picking up things there and just going to whole foods for those organic products that I know I can't find elsewhere, like organic marshmallows and whipped cream, mmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment