Friday, February 8, 2013

Breakfast

I have had some severe stomach pains since about Saturday, I have been eating way too much and of course it was Superbowl weekend so I really overdid it and I am still paying for it.
Yesterday was a vast improvement I stuck with cereal and peanut butter sandwiches for my meals and I'm feeling a bit better.
Today's breakfast my homemade non fat mocha latte and a 100 calorie special K chocolate pastry crisp. These little crisps are ok, they aren't anything special but better for you than a poptart. I like to warm them in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds. 


Special K does make some good products for ladies like me that have a super bad sweet tooth and a portion control problem. I eat like my husband and we've been married almost a year, you'd think I'd be able to go back to eating like a lady, well I never actually ate like a lady just ate smaller size portions of everything. My stomach has gotten so used to large portions that a normal serving just doesn't seem to satisfy me. I have read a few articles on service sizes and knowing when you are hungry and when to stop and I am going to really try starting today to cut back on portions, not eating until I'm going to explode just eating until I'm satisfied. I'm really terrible for that persepctive on your favorite foods when you think oh my god I haven't had this in so long and don't when I'll have it again so I need to eat like 10 servings of it to make up for what I missed and what I may miss in the future. It's terrible maybe it came from a brother that always finished before me and was first in line to get second helpings of all the good stuff so I eventually started to scarf food down so I could beat him to the extra mac and cheese. Just got to remember it's not my last meal and even if it is do I want to go feeling like I'm going to explode and so uncomfortable that I would be happier if someone put me out my misery, hahaha. Okay new leaf turned.


No comments:

Post a Comment