Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekend wrap-up

Busy weekend... Friday night went to a friends house for a doggy play date, Guido was nice and tired afterwards.
There was a lot of time spent in front of the computer at my little Ikea corner desk this weekend
And lot's of tea to get through the studying
My November Birchbox arrived (birchbox.com $10 a month subscription to a little box full of samples that is delivered monthly)
The November box may be my favorite so far, it included a men's sample of cologne for the hubby, he hasn't tried it yet but it smells good in the bottle. A citrusy smelling spray body oil that says it's organic, went on pretty nice and abosrbed well the smell was light and fresh but becareful on the inside of elbows and places like that because the oil will pool there. Some hair powder haven't tried that yet a little pot of pomegranate lip stuff that I like a lot but wouldn't buy because I'm obsessed with the Aveda lip saver. Last but certainly not least this lash extend mascara by model co, it has little fibers inside that you can actually see on the brush when you pull it out and they stick to the ends of your lashes making them longer, I like this mascara a lot, this is the sample that makes the box this month so awesome!

Then Sunday was a trip to Kenwood Towne Centre to get my business man husband a nice suit and
some shirts, it was a quick stop at Express, one of my all time favorite stores, and he was very happy with the suit and business clothes we purchased for him. Then it was lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, I had the chicken parmesan sandwich which is huge! couldn't eat the whole thing but it was yummy the parts I did eat. The other plate in front of my husband is the bang bang chicken and shrimp which is pretty good but a bit too much coconut for my liking.
Then we finished the night with some TV time and cheesecake we brought home, we skipped dinner and just had dessert, the pieces are huge and very rich. This is the oreo extreme dream and raspberry white chocolate truffle cheesecakes and we split them both.
Hope it was a good weekend for everyone else, welcome to Monday!








No comments:

Post a Comment