Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Blueberry...

Yesterday I got a serious craving for muffins, so last night I stopped at the store and bought a box of Krusteaz fat free blueberry muffin mix, super easy to make just need the box of mix and a cup of water. I would recommend actually not using the cupcake liners and just spraying a muffin tin with some nonstick because they stick to the liners you loose 1/3 of each muffin to the liner when you eat them. These are going to be my lunch today with a bluberry yogurt.

I have a dentist appointment this afternoon and then school so I will be eating at the office so I can take off about 2:30 and run home and take Guido for a very short walk then it's off to KY to get a teeth cleaning and to study International Management.

It's another cold day here in Cincinnati, I wore the Uggs I got in NY last month, it's nice and sunny but pretty chilly out so my feet are warm and toasty in these. School gets out at 9:00 so it will be freezing when I walk to my car after class, I have a big coast, scarf, and gloves for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment