Tuesday, November 27, 2012

70's chic

Last night I made a fantastic dinner, here's the link to the recipe I used
http://www.thelondoner.me/2011/08/starlit-spicy-lemon-chicken-wraps.html
They were super easy and healthy, lot's of veggies just what I needed. I also used on packet of wholly guacamole 100 calorie packs instead of making my own like the original recipe. Although I'm curious about the tip she shares to keep the pit in the guacamole after you make it and it won't turn brown, hmmm will be trying this some day.



Today's outfit, I'm feeling a bit 70's snow bunny with the flares and sweater, oh and my awesome belt 50 cents from a thrift store! The sweater is super warm, I was quite comfy this morning starting the car in the 20 something degree weather. It's going to warm up a bit today though so at lunch time I probably won't need my coat.




This is Guido when I am on the elliptical in the mornings, haha the elliptical is in the spare bedroom and every morning Guido brings his blanky in and rolls around on the bed for a half hour while mommy runs.


No comments:

Post a Comment