Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday blahs...

It's a freezing cold Monday morning, Hurricane Sandy is taking her toll on the coast and her strong winds are whipping through the greater Cincinnati area. I'm not sure how ready I am for this cold weather coming, we could even get some snow flurries mixed in with the rain today.
I wore some more of my new items today, the black sweater from H & M basics, love this it's going to be a wardrobe staple for sure, just like the grey one I wear a lot that is similar. The shirt with the humming birds on it is from Forever 21 and was $7.80 pretty good purchase to get something a little trendy and not breaking the bank. I definitely did some serious shopping this past weekend but got some nice new winter wardrobe updates and I have no reason to shop again until hmmm mid November and that time I will be Christmas shopping for the family and friends! I actually cleared one Christmas present off my list this weekend nice to already be checking something off the gift list.


This morning I got in the elliptical workout and cranked up the tension level again, I am now on level 3! I am not noticing the number on the scale moving but I am noticing some more defiinition and my jeans and even sweat pants have been falling down a lot, happy to say I'll need to get my belts out!
This morning I had my cereal and nonfat milk and I'm currently drinking my cup of tea with some splenda and and splash of all natural sweet cream. I just picked up this sweet cream yesterday at the grocery store and it's very good, it has about 35 calories and a gram a fat per tbsp and I only use about half a tbsp in per cup of tea so I figure I can afford a frew minor extra calories to make sure my morning is enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment