Sunday, October 28, 2012

Guido's Birthday!

Yay my fur baby turned one! He got some special treats for his birthday one is the nice cupcake from Moochies pet store. He also has a doughnut and a squirrel cookie to eat later. The cupcake was just so cute I had to take pictures.
I did some shopping at Kenwood with a my friend, Rachelle. It's been well over a month since I did some real shopping. You can't count NY that was a vacation and I got a pair of uggs and a blazer, I had to get some trendy seasonal updates and I needed to replace a few wardrobe staples that have reached their peak and it's now time to retire them, like my Express (minus) the leather jacket, poor thing was getting old and shabby. I posted a pic of my yummy lunch, we went to the Cheesecake factory and I got the blackbean tortilla salad off the skinnylicious menu, they had a lot of yummy options on that menu I was quite surprised. I also got a piece of pumpkin cheesecake to take for me since Guido was getting a cupcake.
I got a pretty good start on my Sunday, I've already taken an online test and I feel pretty good about it. No more homework today! I have to return a little hat that I bought Guido because I underestimated the size of his head and was thinking of buying the hubby something today while he's out of town, hmmm. I have to make an airport run today for friend around 6:00 and also need to clean my apartment, lots of laundry including bedding! So I better get started on this to do list!


No comments:

Post a Comment