Thursday, September 5, 2013

Northern Kentucky University

Well it's that time of year again, sadly summer is heading off into the distance and schools and univerities are opening their doors. 
I started back to my classes at Northern Kentucky University and I can already tell it's going to be a busy semester. 

Here are a few photos of what the campus looks like. I spend most of my time in the college of business building so my pictures do not cover a lot of the campus.


This is the entrance to the building that I am in on Tuesday and Thursdays every week for the next 17 weeks, ugh

On Thursdays I am at school for most of the day, I work in the mornings and I have class from 3:00 in the afternoon until 9:00 in the evening. Thursdays are a super long day for me so it's a must to stop by the campus Starbucks for a afternoon pick-me-up.
The walkways on campus are very nice and clean, I really do enjoy attending Northern Kentucky University. I checked out several universities years ago when making my decision on where to attend. I chose NKU for several reasons, the main reason being the cost, the teachers, the students, the location, and the layout of the campus. Let's face it you don't want to get lost going to class and NKU has a pretty easy campus to navigate.

My classes this semester are tough and boring, I have Tax Planning and Cost Accounting. This semester will require a lot of study time so I'm afraid the blog will be on the back burner for awhile. I will write when I can but only if it's something very interesting that I feel I just have to share, other than that I apologize if it lets anyone down but studies are more important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment