Friday, July 19, 2013

Food Journal

Do you like to keep track of what you put in your mouth? I do, I easily forget or do not realize how much I have consumed in one day. I have had a weight problem for as long as I can remember, even if some don't think so. Being a woman, I am very sensitive about my body, I wish it wasn't so but that's just the way it is. I need to pay attention to the amount I eat, what I eat, and how much activity I have. I need to do this because it helps me stay in control of my body, I find that if I don't pay attention I can get a little out of control and that creates a downward spiral towards unhealthy habits. I have to keep myself in check!
I made this very simple journal to use, it also has a little bonus section to track water, fruits & veggies and dairy consumption. I like the little bonus section because I'm terrible at getting in fruits and veggies so this is a nice little reminder. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3yozpmT9WyDSGxEbU1qTkczalk/edit?usp=sharing
If you would like you should be able to download and print the journal by clicking the link. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment