Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Birchbox

A little later than normal but it finally came, my Birchbox has arrived!
 Guido was also excited to see what we got in this month's box.
 I would say this is not going to be my favorite box I have received from Birchbox but it certainly is not the worst. I tried the Curl Keeper this morning and I must say this is proving to be a pretty good product, it says on the enclosed card that the full size is only $10 so I may use my credit to order this stuff. The green bobby pins are pretty fabulous as well, I am wearing them today but I didn't do anything special just pulled the top half of my hair back and pinned it, but these little pins are much cuter than the regular black/brown bobby pins. The Benefit So Radiant collection I may give a try tonight after work and my evening yoga, the collection includes a facial emulsion, facial cream, and eye cream, maybe I'll get two uses out of this sample, but I'm pretty happy with my current skincare regimen I don't think I'll be buying into this one. There was also a little tube of purminerals CC cream with SPF 40, I am currently using the Garnier BB Cream for oily skin and love it so much that I am going to toss this one aside for now and probably break it out to try when the weather cools down, for now I think I should stick with the cream I have for oily skin in these hot humid months. Lastly there was a Ceramidin Cream from Dr. Jart, it says that it will repair skin damage and provide 26 hours of hydration, another one that I don't think should be tried during the summer months, but I think I will toss it in my vacation bag for next week because it can get a bit windy up in the top of Michigan especially out boating on the big lakes, this stuff may just rescue some wind chapped skin, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment