Monday, June 17, 2013

Saturday pool day!

Saturday was a gorgeous day and my friend has a great apartment with a pool right out the front door. So Saturday the hubs went off to Cars and Coffee to hang with the boys and I grabbed my beach bag packed with all the essentials I listed in my previous post, Beach bag essentials, http://caseyslife365.blogspot.com/2013/06/pool-day_4633.html
We had a great time soaking up sun and later grabbing yummy lunch and then manicures. 

 
 It was still early so there was no one to disturb our pool time.
 (hat is a bit bent from being stuffed in the beach bag)
Continuing with the low carb diet I had a fajita chicken salad, essentially grilled chicken, tomato, avocado, sour cream, cheese on a bed of romaine lettuce. It was not the best fajita salad I have had but it was satisfactory.
Hope everyone had a great weekend, did you get some pool time in?

No comments:

Post a Comment