Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Identity Thief...Movie Review

This past weekend we only squeezed in one movie, Identity Thief, this was my pick. It seemed like it would be funny from the previews. I'm not sure what is wrong with me but I have been extra picky with movies lately, this one I'll be nice and give it one thumb up. It did make me laugh but not as much as I had hoped for, maybe my expectations were too high. There were definitely funny parts in the movie, so if you are looking for a comedy and have nothing else, I would say give this one a try. Be prepared for time spent on the road with the two main characters, and a few laughs and a maybe a few serious scenes. The ending I did enjoy and felt pleased with the way they closed the movie.



Next on my list is the Tom Cruise movie, Jack Reacher, I have been meaning to watch it for awhile now, I should have it in the DVD player this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment