Thursday, February 28, 2013

Attack of the Geese!

Good morning...this is what I see in the parking lot when I get to work. The area I live in is over ran with geese, we have a lot of retention ponds so they have plenty of places to float around. They are mean little creatures, I used to feed the ducks at the apartment I lived in and the geese would come over and try to take all the bread for the ducks and they would make their weird noise, not the squawk noise but more like coughing up a hairball. The worst part about them is they have huge green poo that they leave wherever they want...I would love to know the thought process they have when pooping since they go right by cars and doors to buildings. My guess is there isn't a thought process and they are just really stupid animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment