Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Italy!

Finally a post of pics from Italy

skiing in the mountains

hiking in the mountins

hiking in the mountains

Shooting star at the arena in Verona

A look at Verona from inside the arena

First meal at an Italian restaurant in Verona, pasta with onions, tomatoes, smoked ricotta, I actually switched for the other plate of tortellini in pumpkin cream sauce, one of the most incredible foods I have ever eaten

Juliet from Romeo and Juliet

Juliet's balcony, where Romeo professed his love

Real Italian pizza, and I almost ate the whole thing. The most delicious mozzarella cheese mmmmmmm!

Train ride to Milan

The D'uomo or in english we call it a Cathedral

Inside the train station


The covered shops in Milan

Not a good pic but this is my giant shopping bag from the Prada store, my once in a life time experience, I was so happy I broke down and cried in the middle of the store!

My famiglia italiana, this was christmas eve night after the big dinner and gift opening. Love them all so much, I really felt welcomed and part of the family even though it was my first trip over there and some of them was even my first time meeting them. Incredible people, I miss this all so much already and can't wait for the next time I can see everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment