Monday, January 28, 2013

Guido!


This is Guido, my cute cuddly little fur baby! Just thought I'd share so pics from our weekend.



He thinks he's part cat and likes to lay on the back of the couch.
No fear of snow or rain, he will go out in all temperatures and will play until he can't stand anymore.

New bed purchased Saturday, he still hasn't managed to sleep in it, it's going to be an adjustment. The new house is a big adjustment for him. His crate is downstairs and we are upstairs so I would like him to learn to sleep in his own bed on the floor of our room at night but he wants to be in bed with mommy and daddy. I know it's my fault I ruined him when he was a baby by letting him on the furniture, but what can yo do look at him don't you wanna cuddle him to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment