Monday, January 21, 2013

Food posts!


Friday night's dinner, shrimp tacos! I actually can't remember where this recipe came from , I thought it was the special K challenge website but I can't seem to find it again, it was pretty easy so I'll try to explain.
1. frozen and thawed or fresh shrimp and cover nicely with caribean jerk seasoning sauttee those up in a skillet with a bit of olive oil or vegetable, up to you
2. dice up a mango, some green onions, tomato, avocado, jalepeno, and cilantro would have been a great addition.
3. pile it all up in warm tortillas and enjoy...see pretty easy right!

Above was Saturday morning breakfast, a quick bacon, egg and cheese biscuit with some tea and orange juice and of course checking out all my apps on the ipad.

Sunday night's dinner, standard tacos with ground beef but I don't use a taco kit from the grocery just mix some cayenne pepper, cumin, and chili powder into the cooked meat and top as you like.

Doesn't this look fantastic! This was Sunday's breakfast, I made my own mocha latte and now I'm in love it's going to be a breakfast staple at my house. It was just warmed up skim milk and some chocolate hershey syrup, a shot of espresso, some fat free redi whip and topped with a bit more syrup to make it pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment