Friday, November 2, 2012

Yay Friday!!!

Yay it's Friday! And most excited because tomorrow my husband comes home!
I think last night's test went well, I was the second one fiinished, never know if that's good or bad. I am all caught up on my homework so this weekends it's family time since we will all be together after 2 long weeks apart. I'm telling you from first hand experience, absence really does make the heart grow fonder. I've been married 8 months now and I still get crazy excited when my husband comes home from a business trip.
I went with a leopard sweater today, it's supposed to a little warmer than it has been over the past few days but they are saying a chance of showers again :-( I guess one day of sunshine is better than none. You notice Guido isn't camera shy, he shows up in just about every picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment