Tuesday, November 20, 2012

hunting...

It's official our lease is up in February and we are looking to move, not to buy but to rent a home or townhouse with a yard for Guido to run. Last night we drove by to look at a few houses and today at 5:30 we have our first appointment to take a tour of what is so far our top choice just from the outside. After the house tour it's off to the grocery to get the items to cook dinner for my family on Thursday!

 Today I wore my Bass oxfords, pretty comfy shoes, although most guys don't seem to like them because the guys at work and my husband like to make jokes, their favorite is calling me Harry Potter, although I don't think he wore oxfords.

Today's breakfast, mini bagel with all natural peanut butter and a tea, also had a banana a bit later in the morning.
Last night ended up having a dinner guest and I had made pot roast all day in the crock pot turned out nice as always. But now no leftover for lunch, not sure what to do, I need a manicure terribley, I'm missing polish on 2 and 1/2 fingernails now!

No comments:

Post a Comment