Monday, May 6, 2013

Joe's Crab Shack

I have been craving crab lately and Saturday I got just what I needed, over a pound of sweet delicious queen crab legs, steamed with a garlic herb seasoning! We went out to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner on the river, it was raining a bit so we didn't get to enjoy dinner al fresco, sad, but the food was still yummy and so were the drinks. Below you see my southern spiked tea that comes in a mason jar glass that I got to take home. The drink is a mix of 2 parts seagrams sweet tea vodka, 1 part sweet nectar, fresh brewed iced tea, lemon and lime juice, simple syrup and lemon wedges. Super yummy and went down nice and smooth. In the large glass next to mine was my husband's Titanic Tea, a bit too strong for my liking, it combined vodka, gin, rum, triple sec, sour mix, and a very very small splash of coke.

Look how yummy is my pile of crab, doesn't it make your mouth water!

No comments:

Post a Comment