Monday, February 11, 2013

Lunch time


Today's lunch was my quick and healthy 10 minute pizza. You simply need to pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees and get out a piece of foil. Pur a whole wheat pita on the foil top with a couple spoons of a good pizza sauce with no hydrogenated or trans anything in it and top with a good lowfat mozzarella again no hydrogenated or trans of any sorts in there. You can top it with veggies or whatever you prefer I just left it with cheese because I didn't have any veggies ready so while I was waiting on it to cook up I sliced a bell pepper and had a few strips with some low-fat ranch dressing. I also washed up some seedless red grapes to take to school with me tonight. Really trying to up the fruit and veggie intake again, I know I'm not getting my 5 servings. I'm not a picky eater so this shouldn't be difficult I just prefer cheese and carbs to anything else out there in the food world.

No comments:

Post a Comment