Friday, January 25, 2013

Starbucks, what's that

Hahahaha starbucks, who needs them anymore, my mocha latte is the bomb! This is my ummm 3rd time maybe 4th making this in the past week, it's so yummy.
I'll have to post a picture of my little mocha express, not sure if you can actually buy them in the US, I know you can get an espresso pot at Ikea, the mocha express is made by bialletti in Italy but I'm sure you can find one somewhere if not online. I have a big pot from Ikea that makes like 6 cups of espresso and then I have my little bialletti mocha express that makes one shot, and its mixed with warmed up skim milk and some hershey syrup then topped with fat free redi whip and a drizzle of syrup. The whole thing is probably around 200 calories give or take.

No comments:

Post a Comment