Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Catch up...

So not a lot going on, Sunday had to do some shopping to replace my husband's wallet that got stolen when he was in Vegas last week for work, he chose a nice small black and blue leather one from Guess. I chose a wallet/wristlet combo from Coach I'll have to post a pic later. The one I chose is made to fit money, cards, and your phone, which is great for me on school nights so I don't have to carry my whole purse or a bunch of items I can put them all in this nice little wallet.
Sunday I made blueberry scones from a mix we picked up a fresh market, will be getting these again, they were super easy and turned out so yummy.
Yesterday was a very busy day at the office for me and today will be the same, pretty much all week plus I have to find time to make a power point presentation for school.


 H&M top and sweater
Another H&M shirt, one of my faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment