Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Morning workout

My awesome elliptical! Love her, she  makes morning workouts much easier. I've always wanted one of these and finally ordered this one on overstock.com after lots and lots of research. You can get it also on amazon.com and other sites by googling. Here is the info: $150 Sunny Magnetic Elliptical Trainer. It was delivered last Wednesday, took about an hour to put together and works well and super quiet. It's the perfect size for me, I'm 5'3" and weigh 130 (working on lowering that number). Some people complained that it wasn't very secure feeling but I'm guessing they were a bit larger. The tension works great you have 8 levels since I'm on week 1 I'm sticking to level 1 and each week hope to go up a level with the tension. The calorie counter doesn't seem to ring true, I reccomend using a website to calculate calories burned. Only used it for 3 mornings now but already feel more energetic and happier. I used to work out every morning at 6 am doing pilates and yoga but then I got a hyper little dog that doesn't let me excercise without getting involved so this machine is great because he can lay on the bed next to me and chew his bone while I workout watching the morning news.

No comments:

Post a Comment