Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!!

Yay, one of my favorite holidays! Last night after work I stopped at the grocery to pick up some baking items and this is what I produced, haha. Pumpkin cake with cream cheese icing, I just had a piece for breakfast actually and it's yummy! The cookies are supposed to be orange, they have a little orange color but not as much as I hoped. The cookies are made with cream cheese and orange jello, interesting ingredients huh? They don't have a lot of orange flavor or color but still good and festive, I would make them again, both were very easy to make. The cookies using reduced fat organic cream cheese instead of milk or eggs, they are very soft and fluffy have a nice texture, it may be my new go to recipe for sugar cookies.

 Since I did all that baking I didn't want to cook so I cooked some chicken in a bit of olive oil and put together a chicken caesar salad.
 And for Halloween a festive outfit of black and orange!
 Haha like the arrow sticker, I couldn't use any of the others really since my face isn't in the picture. Soon the hubby will be back and I'll try to have him take some of the pics for me so they aren't always in the mirror on the back of my bedroom door.
Have a great Halloween!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment