Friday, October 19, 2012

Finally Friday!!!!

Good morning! It's finally Friday, I've had a long week filled with lots of work and school work. Today's outfit still comfy thanks to the fact that I work in a casual office. I spiced things up today with my favorite nine west wedges, which sadly I'll have to replace next spring, they've had a lot of wear and tear over the past 2 years. Today just work and as always my Friday date night with my husband and our fur baby. Every Friday my little family has date night on the couch, we pick up dinner and a movie, it's my favorite night of the week filled with lots of relaxing cuddle time and good food. Usually we do Indian but I think we may go with something different tonight. I missed my morning elliptical session today, I was too tired to get out of bed early so I'm hoping to get a nice long walk in this afternoon, however it may be cold and raining. I do plan to do an hour long session tomorrow since my husband has his Saturday morning cars and coffee meeting with the boys. Hope you have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment